Re: [Spridgets] Paint shop fiasco

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paint shop fiasco
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 06:02:55 -0500
Edit the language, yeah, I know that it isn't bad, but... Install the name
of the shop, print it out, and take it to the shop owner.
Then, inform him, that if your car is not finished CORRECTLY, in ONE WEEK. a
copy goes to the BBB, and more copies will be handed out at ALL Philly car
shows
It isn't slander, if it really happened.

Brad