[Spridgets] Paint shop fiasco

Subject: [Spridgets] Paint shop fiasco
From: 60bugeye at cebridge.net (Leo)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:01 -0500
Now that someone else has spoken the words I dint want to voice I will chime
in.  As Lester states $1000 for body work and paint is nothing.  My gut
feeling is that the quote you got was simply given to have them a vehicle to
use as a filler when they had slack time for any of the workers and as such
was relegated to the back burner.  Using the cheapest products out there,
there isn't 500.00 labour left in the 1k price quoted. And any time they
spend on it now is coming out of someones pocket....

Remember the old caveats...  If it sounds to good to be true it usually is
and you get what you pay for and cheap comes with headaches usually UNLESS
you are the one doing it

Leo