Re: [Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

To: "'BJNoSHOV8'" <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America
From: "Robert Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:12:06 -0700
BJNoSHOV8 wrote:  "I picked up various Sears sets on sale...."

Do Craftsman tools still come with a lifetime guarantee?

It was 44 years ago that I gave my bride a top-of-the-line Kenmore sewing
machine with a lifetime guarantee.  Four years ago, they broke it when they
were supposed to be doing an annual maintenance.  They did not like the fact
that I still had the proper paperwork, and they had to buy a new
top-of-the-line Kenmore that now retails for $1,350!!!!  It just took a
letter to the CEO and president of the company!

Buster Evans

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive