Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC Anyone out there with back issues I just

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "Spridget list"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC Anyone out there with back issues I just
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 06:25:12 -0500
I recommend the steroid injections.  I get them at the pain clinic whenever
the pain gets unbearable.  The doctor injects them directly into the nerve.
It makes the pain worse for a day or two, but gives relief after that.  I
can get 9 to 12 months of relief until I can't stand it anymore.  There are
no adverse side effects other than it raises blood glucose in diabetics.

LAD