Re: [Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:17:09 +0000 (UTC)
My thanks to all who responded both on and off list.
Bearing in mind that I only have my driveway and a garden hose and that the
first vehicle to be treated is not yet street-legal (no plates, title, etc..)
My first attempt will use the majority suggestion -- Simple Green,

My local Big Lots has 1/2 gallons of Simple Green concentrate on sale at $5...
So, not much $$ to lose <G>

I'll remember to put baggies over the electrical stuff ;)

Now all I have to is wait for it to stop raining!!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000