[Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

Subject: [Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:52:22 -0500
Haven't used spray on gunk in a long time...  Dunno what's in it these days
but it used to be toxic soup.

Here's what I do.   Go to a car wash. Spray the engine down with either 409
or Simple Green concentrate. Soak it good (some people put a plastic bag
over the dizzy)...  Once the engine is soaked wash it off but NOT WITH THE
REALLY HIGH PRESSURE NEAR YOUR DIZZY OR CARBS.  Gunk goes down the drain.
Furry critters and surrounding nature are safe....

I clean motorcycles and cars this way all the time. Just remember to never
use the high pressure spray anywhere near a place that has gaskets or seals
of any kind.  Water can blow past them and cause havoc!!

Cheers!!
Jim