Re: [Spridgets] Front Springs

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Front Springs
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:09:44 -0400
Bag of cement in the boot??

On May 17, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:

> Speaking of lowering Spridgets....   I'm wanting to lower the butt end of my
> MKIII Midget. Anyone have any suggestions on an easy way to do this without
> using the Mo$$ kit?
>
> Cheers!!
> Jim
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 2:59 PM, David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Is there an expected life span for standard springs for a road going
>> Sprite?
>>
>> Just as eventually every Jaguar E-Type becomes a lightweight Jag,
>> Every Spridget eventually becomes a lowered Spridget...
>> David L

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on a Web
page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the Web, when you had
very little chance of reading a document written on another computer, another
word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums