[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

Subject: [Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:57:16 -0400
I have not had to test their warranty for 5 years or more but I did have them
replace a ratchet for me at that time and they did it without question.  I have
heard rumors that they will not honor the warranty if you are using the tools
as a professional mechanic but I don't know if that is true or not.

The type of tools that I buy from Sears are the ones that in my use I would not
expect to ever fail under normal use.  If they were faulty I would know it
right away and take them back for replacement.