I have been using Tomcat brand poison the last few years. The mice eat
about half the block each winter, but I have not had any wiring damage since
I started using it. It is supposed to cause them to leave the car (looking
for water), so the fact that I have not found any dead mice is to be
expected. As long as they are not chewing the wiring, I'll keep using this
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Jay <jfishbein at snet.net> wrote:
> I know there are numerous poisons and traps on the market but I need to get
> collective advice wisdom of the list on this.
> Mice got into my 2010 Mini Cooper and ate the wiring. $600 worth of wiring.
> I have always used D-Con which the little creatures devour (as well as
> in quantity to shelves and other clandestine areas.
> I have double seals on the bottom of my garage doors.
> What the h*ll can I do to eliminate this problem?
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jdinnis at gmail.com
= Never offend people with style when you =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown =