[Spridgets] Outta here!

Subject: [Spridgets] Outta here!
From: mdrowe at optonline.net (Michael Rowe)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:27:45 -0400
I also got forced into early retirement by downsizing, so I took up
Spridgeteering, restoring a car similar to the one my wife and I dated in 43
years ago.  Without that, I would never have encountered this group,
particularly Frank and the OSHITers.  And I would not have encountered my
crusty mechanic/tutor, who made me a fair backyard LBC mechanic from
scratch.

I was feeling pretty low, and developed back troubles, which knocked me even
lower.  These people restored my faith in humanity, a rare commodity in "The
Big City."

Thanks,
Michael Rowe