Re: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

To: "David Lieb" <72spridget@gmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:31:15 +0100
Well thought through David.
However, I don't think you can make a serious claim the Jeep was a British
design and I would suggest Nippon Miata groups whilst acknowledging the
Miata to be generally based on British design would not claim it to be a
LBC.  Bits of it may well be improved (and other bits not improved) copies
based on LBCs but it certainly sticks in my throat to say a Mazda is a
British car - just as it would to claim a Jeep is British.
Guy R Day