[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Subject: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:18:12 -0400
References: <BANLkTingaarS==1gK=U4wMVvOULOaHOmDQ@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=T6fU6mVgSES48F1Kr3fFK8EE1_A@mail.gmail.com> <68C46B110C634414A82ADE463BE7487C@user8634b3d69b> <BANLkTinOCL6Gdadv7xa9CLYtmC14=bcNow@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTinwKkdCx7ts1OKua0aXkxajQAh+GQ@mail.gmail.com> <AE5480379CC94286BDD541A1C1EDE49E@user8634b3d69b> <BANLkTi=jNvii=0n-aGnWHqXQeuj4nVJB+Q@mail.gmail.com> <5A0DD8B603E84FF7A040EAAC08CFE5B5@user8634b3d69b>
Haysoos marimba, kool yer jets!  I only asked about the best car for me,
living in a condo with no garage or place to work on a car.

I don't think anybody seriously believes the Miata or the Jeep are Brit
Cars.  They both have tenuous connections to the wonderful heritage Great
Britain brought to sports car history, but NO newcomer will ever be more
important or more loved than the early MG T-series that started it all.  The
Spridget is a DIRECT descendent of the MG-TC.

The Miata and Jeep are "world cars."

End of line

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA