Re: [Spridgets] party Midget

To: "David Lieb" <72spridget@gmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] party Midget
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:59:15 -0700
The cat became standard on all Midgets sometime late in '77.  Prior to that
'75-'77 could come either with or without a cat depending on whether it was
a California or federal car.  I found this info in the VB catalog.  The
curios thing is this note at the bottom of the page:

Catalytic Converter is legal for road use in 49 states and Canada.
Replacement converter is not legal for sale or use in California.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa