[Spridgets] Wind energy again

Subject: [Spridgets] Wind energy again
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:02:51 -0700
Well over 90% of government is staffed by unelected and mostly IMHO
unaccountable minions. (I believe that estimate is conservative)
These are the bureaucrats of which I mutter.
They are not sacked and sent packing whenever elections go one way or the
other, many of them have 40 to 50 year careers they are working towards and
due to the older pension rules when they eventually do retire they do so at
or near to 100% of their highest income level plus mandated 3% per year COLA
(if not more).

For the record, when I said "limits" I did not mean "bag limits", "daily
limits", "season limits", "species limits" or any other that might infer the
collection and showing of trophies or dressage.
The peaceful use of words can often produce better results than the angry
use of violence.