[Spridgets] Wind energy again

Subject: [Spridgets] Wind energy again
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:40:54 -0400
My sister and her husband have a house with about 2500 square feet and all of
the usual televisions, refrigerators, airconditioner, etc.  They bought
electric panels for their roof that will generate almost their average
electrical usage.  I think they said the panels cost about $8,000.  They expect
to pay for the cost of the panels in 5 or 6 years.