[Spridgets] Obama Genius, Etc

Subject: [Spridgets] Obama Genius, Etc
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:39:05 -0500
Ron,

Agreed, but you must have also let a few go.  I've got a number of Piled
Higher and Deeper colleagues whom I have a tremendous regard for but the
point was that a PhD doesn't insure that you always have a gem. I'd say the
mix is about 8 to 2 - quality to schmuck.  As Buster said, the PhD only
means that they have met some educational marker specialized in a narrow
branch of education. It does NOT indicate the ability to apply that
education of a productive, practical benefit to human kind.

In short, there are some over-educated egg heads out there....

Cheers!
Jim