[Spridgets] Likely Pilot Bushing problem + cam question

Subject: [Spridgets] Likely Pilot Bushing problem + cam question
From: kevinv1275 at gmail.com (Kevin Valentine)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:02:27 -0400
Steve,

When you say the car wants to move, does it seem like the car is in
gear and the clutch is engaged or does it just want to slowly creep
forward with the engine running?

If you haven't driven it in a year, the clutch disc is more than
likely bonded to the clutch plate.  This is easy to fix ;)

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa