[Spridgets] Re Re Crome plating near Charlston SC

Subject: [Spridgets] Re Re Crome plating near Charlston SC
From: crusaderchuck at yahoo.com (charles christ)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
a large number of small plating shops around the area are long closed and most
are fenced in with no trespassing signs being considered toxic waste sites
awaiting the "x" number of inches of soil removed and probably the building
getting torn down in order to remove the toxic stuff of years of spills ,
careless dumping , etc..    the remaing shops are very meticulous about their
chemical management.   itravel to york pa. from here to hand deliver all my
cadmium plating and retrieve the stuff.      some of what i semd out i do not
trust it to come back without chaffing dmaging finish or can not afford it's
getting lost in shipping.   so i do from time to time get to see the inside of
their operation.   (they do all of the york pa's harley plating)

chuck.