[Spridgets] Re Re Crome plating near Charlston SC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Re Re Crome plating near Charlston SC
From: Kurt Appley <kmappley@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 06:06:10 -0500
Jim, I'm sure government over regulation is a concern for my plater's but I
don't believe I've heard them complain. You don't want this stuff going down
the storm sewers or wafting thru the air. Their head guy in the plating shop
that has been there for most of 40 years and the guy I've always wanted to
do my stuff has terminal cancer and won't be working much longer. I can't
help but suspect what he's done most of his life.

Kurt.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive