Re: [Spridgets] Travel to Midget 50th

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Travel to Midget 50th
From: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:03:01 -0500
To all who are about to leave or have left and can still read email:

We wish you a safe trip without any negative events and look forward to
seeing familiar faces again and making new friends!

Sunscreen will be needed!

See you soon! Safe travels,

Dave and Terri

Dave W.
"Be seeing you"...at the MG Midget 50th Anniversary
July 18-22, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org

On 7/15/2011 9:26 AM, Philip Nase wrote:
> I'm getting ready to load up the Sprite.  The trailer is tandem axle with
> e-brakes.  The load I'm carrying will be 1500 lbs give or take.  Anyone know
> what tire pressures I should be running.  The tires are new and have 50lb psi
> max pressure cold.  I've towed before but only a lightweight sailboat.
>
> Thanks.  See you Spridgeteers that are going to WI on Sunday afternoon.  Jane
> and I are traveling with the Clarici Clan and Larry Macy in his MIni.  (I
> drove that thing last Sunday, it's sweet.)
>
> Phil Nase
> Quakertown, PA
> http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html