Re: [Spridgets] Sprite-Midgetclub website

To: Seth Jones <sethamosjones@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite-Midgetclub website
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:30:23 -0400
I have some pics of the track day in my gallery <http://gallery.me.com/lmacy>
look for the Midget 50th - Track day album. THey are downloadable. I am not
sure if I have a shot of you, I tried to get some pics of all the cars, but in
the beginning I was directing traffic, then I was driving.

If you use any of my pics anywhere, I just ask that I am acknowledged as the
photographer.

Larry

On Jul 27, 2011, at 5:39 PM, Seth Jones wrote:

> I was wondering how I can get ahold of some of the autocross pictures.
Namely the ones that feature my car.
> On Jul 27, 2011 AD, at 2:53 PM, Rick Fisk wrote:
>
>> Trevor,
>>
>> The update to the website looks great!
>>
>> Everybody else,
>>
>> Trevor has loaded a bunch of photos from the 50th Midget Celebration.
Imagine

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/sethamosjones@gmail.com
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive