[Spridgets] Reluctantly Offered

To: 9issa@justbrits.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Reluctantly Offered
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:52:46 +0000 (UTC)
In addition to a broken neck, I now also have five freshly separated ribs. I
don't foresee myself driving Madge at any time in the reasonable future, and
she is just too nice to allow to sit and deteriorate. I will not be able to put
my Comanche back together without more money than I presently have access to,
so Madge Midget is looking for a home where she will be loved and appreciated
as much as she has been with me.

She is a 1972 RWA with a fresh 1275 and ribcase. The engine has about 4000
miles and the gearbox about 1000. No oil leaks anywhere. She has never been
wrecked, but had a car roll into a front fender. It was replaced with a good
one off my parts car, and the difference in paint color is barely noticeable if
the light is right.

She has rebuilt and freshly covered Bugeye seats, roll bar, 1962 chrome grille,
and the early two piece tail lights. A new black top, still in the package,
comes with her, as does a hood cover and slightly munched tonneau cover. Any
extra parts I have lurking about will also be included.

Pictures, pre tail light, are available on Just Ed's site. I am not able to
take more at the present time. She is a solid, very driveable car that also
looks good, despite a few rick chips.

Make me a decent offer and she's yours to drive home. I would drive this car to
the east coast and back without hesitation.

Kate

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive