[Spridgets] Reluctantly Offered

Subject: [Spridgets] Reluctantly Offered
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:35:17 -0500
I must not be getting all the emails..  Broken neck???

Lester

On Jul 30, 2011, at 12:52 PM, kgb at frontiernet.net wrote:

> In addition to a broken neck, I now also have five freshly separated ribs. I
don't foresee myself driving Madge at any time in the reasonable future, and
she is just too nice to allow to sit and deteriorate. I will not be able to
put my Comanche back together without more money than I presently have access
to, so Madge Midget is looking for a home where she will be loved and
appreciated as much as she has been with me.

> She is a 1972 RWA with a fresh 1275 and ribcase. The engine has about 4000
miles and the gearbox about 1000. No oil leaks anywhere. She has never been
wrecked, but had a car roll into a front fender. It was replaced with a good
one off my parts car, and the difference in paint color is barely noticeable
if the light is right.

> She has rebuilt and freshly covered Bugeye seats, roll bar, 1962 chrome
grille, and the early two piece tail lights. A new black top, still in the
package, comes with her, as does a hood cover and slightly munched tonneau
cover. Any extra parts I have lurking about will also be included.

> Pictures, pre tail light, are available on Just Ed's site. I am not able to
take more at the present time. She is a solid, very driveable car that also
looks good, despite a few rick chips.

> Make me a decent offer and she's yours to drive home. I would drive this car
to the east coast and back without hesitation.