Re: [Spridgets] Master cylinder

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Master cylinder
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:48:49 -0700
Bernoulli had the same problem.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernoulli%27s_principle

====================================
-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of miniac7@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 1:35 PM
To: oldsaabguy@comcast.net; kidjoevid@yahoo.com; spridgets@autox.team.net

I'm just totally confused by this...in one place you say....

larger cylinder = more fluid with less pressure,  and in the other place you
say:
larger cylinder = less travel with more effort

You also state:

smaller cylinder = less fluid with more pressure, and in the other place you
say:
smaller cylinder = more travel with less effort

Please dumb this down even more for me so I can comprehend.

Thanks,
Howard