[Spridgets] Anyone home?

Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone home?
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:44:34 -0700 (PDT)
There is some ZDDP in regular SM oil, so How do you know what the ratio is
when you add ths STP additive?  Isn't it supposed to be something like 1400
parts per million for our engines?  I made a mistake in my last email.  I did
not buy Joe Gibbs oil.  I almost did, until I saw this stuff:
http://tinyurl.com/4y8lp3v
It was cheaper too, but not by much.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite