[Spridgets] Anyone home?

Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone home?
From: kk7ss at frontier.com (Dave KK7SS)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:30:33 +0000 (UTC)
I keep telling him, if it ain't broke - don't fix it!
And he tells me he wants only the best for his cars

I tell him that I've used Castrol GTX and Champions (or NGKs')for over 50 years
with no problems - but he firmly believes that "the latest is the greatest!"

Such is Youth :-)

I'm sorta glad he's taking such good care of my car...
But I'm just afraid he'll kill it with kindness <G>

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it..