[Spridgets] has some one Data mined Team.net?

Subject: [Spridgets] has some one Data mined Team.net?
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:49:18 -0400
Lose hotmail and switch to gmail.  Its just as free and it does a pretty
good job of sending the spam to the spam folder automatically.

I just took a look there and I have 23 spam messages.  Glad I looked because
someone is holding $5.4 million for me!!!

BTW, Anita sounds nice.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*