[Spridgets] has some one Data mined Team.net?

Subject: [Spridgets] has some one Data mined Team.net?
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:32:16 -0400
Thanks, Brad.  Its good to know that ebolamonkeyman is still around.  I read
his site years ago and was laughing out loud.  He posts the original scam
mail and then all of the thread he creates with these idiots.  He gets them
to do things that are just funny, especially the pics they send with stupid
signs they don't understand, like "get up flacid willie" and "phill miazz".
The site appears to be safe, so if you haven't checked in with ebola, take a
look.  http://ebolamonkeyman.com/

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*