[Spridgets] NE Pennsylrainia

Subject: [Spridgets] NE Pennsylrainia
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:23:35 -0400
Phil,

Glad you made it relatively unscathed!

Based on the problem I had finding a generator Upstate NY and even in the
Scranton area,
you would have been lucky to find a one!!
I had called at least a dozen places all around the Binghamton, Ithaca, and
Scranton
with no luck.
We got lucky to find a Home Defect that was getting a truckload in on
Saturday.
Well,
there was a Honda dealer that had quite a few, however
the 2000 watt Honda was $1150!!!
No wonder he had so many......
Wound up with a 5000 watt Husky one for $650.(w/ tax)
I haven't even opened it up yet, fortunately, as we haven't lost power.
If you (or anyone else) want it for the future, let me know, otherwise I'm
going to return it sometime
this week.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!