[Spridgets] NE Pennsylrainia

Subject: [Spridgets] NE Pennsylrainia
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:37:02 -0400
Power just came on here.

I was also bailing basement water last night.
One of the basement window "wells" filled up with water and was leaking into
the basement like a waterfall (also a finished basement).

At 2am (after about a hour of bailing) I ended up digging a trench on the
side of the house to get better drainage.  It worked.

Now I'll have to re-landscape and turn that trench into a proper drainage
swale.

We had a lot of trees down in my area.

My brothers in-laws had to evacuate their home because a tree in their yard
fell onto their house after first yanking down the neighborhood's power
lines.

My sister is in Northern NJ and is presently surrounded by water and has 3
inches in the 1st floor.  Which kinda sucks being that it is her husband's
dental office.