[Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA

Subject: [Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:43:26 -0400
I suspect if we ask nicely that Frank's Dad, Larry, and his brother, Larry,
(this is NOT a Newhart Show Joke, I am not Darrel) would be willing to do some
shirts for us. We just need to ask and see how they feel. I know Larry, the
father, has the OSHIT Logo.

If any are interested, I can ask, Frank IV is (I hope) still on the list.
Better source than me.

I need to get Larry to buff my car, now that it's home.

Larry
(Not Darrel)

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.