[Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA

Subject: [Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA
From: rich_ball at mindspring.com (Richard Ball)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:51:32 -0700
As Kevin, Ed, and I have said, Frank IV/Frankie is the one to contact to
print the shirts.  Frank's dad did the original ones but Frank's son is the
man now.  To quote Frank from March:

Minimum 1 dozen.
If you want shirts, email him direct
Frank Clarici <clarici at verizon.net>

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

As far as a shirt goes maybe we need to design something along the lines of
concert t-shirt.  An Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit North
American tour with the stops listed on the back.  Stops on the east coast,
the Northwest, Wisconsin, the South East...

Just a thought...

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA