[Spridgets] Re Datsun Tranny-Thank you

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Re Datsun Tranny-Thank you
From: Kurt Appley <kmappley@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 03:11:37 -0500
Rick and others: The B210 is fitted with the Datsun A serie's engine same
as the 210. Any datsun tranny that fits an A series datsun engine should
work with the kit. I imagine Dave has the 63 series transmission that
Datsun fitted to the B210 50 MPG car they offered in the late 70's. I
believe that was the only 5 speed fitted to datsun B210's. If so it can be
made to fit and is supposed to be a bullet proof tranny. Some massaging
required I believe. Bill M knew of someone that had one I believe.

Kurt.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive