[Spridgets] Re Datsun Tranny-Thank you

Subject: [Spridgets] Re Datsun Tranny-Thank you
From: davriker at nwi.net (David Riker)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:20:21 -0700
This comes up from time to time.  The tranny bolts right up, but the clutch
release arm is located in such a way that you have to make creative
modifications to the front cover and rotate the clutch release arm 180
degrees.  As the desired transmissions get more and more rare, it is worth
taking another look at making a kit to use these.  Someday, maybe I'll pull
my engine / tranny again, and loan the bits to Gerard.  The problem's been
solved, but it is hidden in my transmission tunnel.
David Riker

Pictures at:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/50251609lTrolW?start=28