[Spridgets] Trying to figure out where to get a plug

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Trying to figure out where to get a plug
From: Kim Tonry <kgrowler@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:41:41 -0600
Anyone know what the specs would be for a plug for the air injection
opening in the exhaust manifold on a '79 1500 Midget? I've had it plugged
with the stub of an old injection pipe that had the pipe cut off and
crimped. That came out today and I found the pipe section has a large crack
and so is leaking. Seems to be about 3/4" in diameter and fine threaded. I
have seen earlier ones that were coarse threaded. Don't know if it's a pipe
thread or anything out of the ordinary. If anyone knows for sure, it would
be a help when I hit the hardware store tomorrow trying to find a
replacement.

Thanks,

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois U.S.A.