[Spridgets] Engine ID tag..

Subject: [Spridgets] Engine ID tag..
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
I was told by Clarke Spares way back when I was restoring my Bugeye in 1999
that you could grind the top off and just drive the rest of the pin deeper in
the hole.  There was supposed to be enough left of the hole above the old pin
to drive a new pin in or you might have to grind a little off the bottom of
the new pin.  Can't remember if I had to grind the new pin down a little, but
it worked for me.  Maybe if hacksaw/slot method does not work out...

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer