Re: [Spridgets] [Philly_MG_Club] Peddler's Village

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [Philly_MG_Club] Peddler's Village
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:03:13 -0800
They miss my work by about 2 miles, both in the photos, and in the driving
directions. Their computer can't differentiate between Main Street in Orange
CA, and Main Street in Santa Ana CA.  I also had to list my company as an
archaeological site because that was the closest business category Google
would accept.
Some of the categories NOT recognized by Google are:
Vacuum Tube audio design
Electronics Engineering
Musical electronics service or design
Amplifier service or design
Musical amplifier service or design
Guitar amplifier service or design...
The list goes on and on, but the towel laundry next to me had no problem
listing their business as a towel laundry.
Every professional computer geek should be forced to pass a course in "The
Real World".

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75