Re: [Spridgets] New Guy!

To: "Sue and Gabe Jacobs" <suengabe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Guy!
From: dwoerpel@wi.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:26:03 -0600 (CST)
WELCOME!! Sue and Gabe.  Good to have you aboard.  You're in good company
with at least two more Long Islanders, David Booker and Michael Rowe. I
know there's got to be more out there.

List, can you hear Frank commenting on raccoons!

Gabe, you've got a wonderful resource in this list and if you run into
problems, then it's time for an O.S.H.I.T. gathering.  (stands for
Organization of Spridget Handypersons In Transit) We work coast to coast!
Heck, we'll even go to Kansas!

Don't be afraid to ask questions; you'll certainly get a lot of answers!

Regards,

Dave W.
59 :{)
05 MCS