Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 10, Issue 36

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 10, Issue 36
From: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:36:16 -0800
Rick, your only hope of determining the original chassis number, is if
the right hand door plate (inside A-post door jamb ) is still there.
It will begin "BAE".  That is not you chassis number, but that number
can be traced by BMIHT if you want to pay the price of 'admission".
Bugeyes didn't have the stamping on the shock mount nor on the
floorboard. Your next bet shot would have been the back of the
dashboard, but that seems to be missing.

More info here on what's available and how to do it:

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/bmihtWS.htm

Gerard

On Jan 30, 2012, at 12:49 AM, spridgets-request@autox.team.net wrote:

> Message: 6
> Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 12:30:36 -0800
> From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
> To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Sprite being delivered today
>
> I'll look in those places.
> I think anything crayon is long gone. It will have to be something
> stamped
> in the steel.
> Or I somehow find something. I have a MK1 Midget parts car but that
> VIN is
> a much later series number.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html