Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Sprite being delivered today

To: <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Sprite being delivered today
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:58:10 -0600
Just relocked and found a vin AN5L/21458 suppose that is a Bugeye. I think it
is as it is listed as July 1959. And no I do not have title only the number
tag, however with that titles are available. You need Rick?? jlaird237 at
cox.net It is nasty but number is good and after registering you can cut a new
number plate, Available from Moss.