[Spridgets] Water pump on 1275

Subject: [Spridgets] Water pump on 1275
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Mike MacLean)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:00:21 -0800
APT sells a water pump for the 1275 with a cast impeller. Much more efficient
than the bent steel plate on the cheapies from Moss and the like.
Mike MacLean

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2012, at 17:49, Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Phil,
>
> The Moss numbers are different.  I think the difference is in the length of
the impeller shaft.

> It should work.......  Just make sure the impeller on the pump doesn't rub
on the #1 cylinder wall.   You can do this by holding the pump in position and
turning the spindle where the fan and pulley mount.

> If you want a new one - I can leave one out and you could pick it up
whenever you can, Or I could drop it in the mail tomorrow..

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/kevinv1275 at gmail.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/rrengineer.mike at att.net