Re: [Spridgets] [Mgs] Plastic Headlight Restoration

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [Mgs] Plastic Headlight Restoration
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:09:27 -0600
How refreshingly honest of you, Jim.  Considering how much this opens you up
to intense (and well-deserved) criticism, this was very brave of you to
admit this.

No, I'm not talking about running over old ladies, I'm actually referring to
the overall worse character flaw of being a Republican which includes so
many other faults.

Ok, before anybody gets your undies in a bundle, this is a friendly jab
between me and Jim.  Kinda.

Larry