Re: [Spridgets] SoCal Berkeley

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SoCal Berkeley
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 03:05:06 -0800
Billy have her contact Bruce Weiner of the Micro Car Museum in
Atlanta, closed in June & July, I've got to get there in August as I
keep putting it off.. Bruce is the Double Bubble gum guy. He has the
largest collection of micro cars and his own restoration factory. If
he isn't interested he may be able to lead her in the right direction.

The 2008 Bring a Trailer ad for a lousy example of a Berkely wanted
$3500. unknown if he got near to that but as we all know it is about
condition on some cars.
Good luck,
Lin

Send her these links: