[Spridgets] Cats

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Cats
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 10:22:53 -0500
Now, there is a cat that justifies EVERY negative opinion, fur or not - even
uglier than my sister-in-law.  (Have we ever discussed sisters-in-law?  It's
winter, after all.)

Speaking of which, temperatures here have been inching above 60 degrees in the
afternoon, and I have screwed plywood over the end of my carport to keep out
non-existent snow.  Bummer.

(Let's not have any comments about screwing plywood and cathouses.)

Michael Rowe
  most of the cats in the cat houses are Sphynx cats, so not a problem...

    .>> Ok, before anybody gets your undies in a bundle, this is a friendly jab

        between me and Jim.  Kinda.

      Couldn't we stick to cats?

        I'm allergic to cats. Don't like them, either

    Me too.  And cats live in cathouses - real trouble.

    http://tequilabrad.com/

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75