Re: [Spridgets] Home again - almost

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Home again - almost
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:06:40 -0500
Wow is that what you did, leasing sounds like a great idea for that
kind of travel. I like how you stored some stuff at homes and the
storage lockers too. Great idea. Looking forward to seeing more
photos, Say hi to Dolores for me.
Lin

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> As some of you are aware we have been "on the road" for about 2 1/2 years.
 During this time we have traveled 50,000 miles going by RV, car, train and
air.  But this adventure is coming to an end as we move back into the house
this weekend - well start to move back in.  When we leased the house out we
stored our stuff in a storage locker, at a daughters house, at a sons house,
at a brothers house and a best friends house, so it will take a little while
to retrieve everything.  The first item is to get the garage floor coated
which could hold us up for up to two weeks depending on which process/vender
is used.  I know Frank just painted his garage floor.  Anyway we will just
move everything out of the RV into the house and live with that for a while.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com