[Spridgets] FINALLY! Some progress to report!!

Subject: [Spridgets] FINALLY! Some progress to report!!
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:22:08 -0500
Thanks, Lin.  But I won't be ready for an OSHIT for some time to come. Even
at that, I am so far off the beaten path that I doubt anyone could make it
here to help out.  There isn't another Spridgeteer within 150 miles of me
that I know of.  It will get done. Just take a bit longer.

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
bmwwxman at gmail.com

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.