[Spridgets] Thermostat housing removal

Subject: [Spridgets] Thermostat housing removal
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:17:41 -0400
Instead of completely removing the bolts, it may be helpful to loosen the
bolts a quarter inch or so, then use the hammer and punch. The bolts still
in place will limit the damage to a smaller area...if you are lucky. And I
heartily agree with soaking for a few days in solvent. Busty, PB Blaster
and Kroil are all pretty good.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*