[Spridgets] Distributor Rebuild

Subject: [Spridgets] Distributor Rebuild
From: doug_altman at yahoo.com (Doug Altman)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 10:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
Guys and Gals - Remember at Elkhart Lake we had a talk by Jeff Schlemmer from
Advanced Distributors?  Well, last fall when I put the Bugeye away for the
winter, I sent my stock Lucas DM2 PH4 to Jeff to rebuild.  I just got the car
out of storage, installed the distributor, and started and drove the car.
WOW!!  What a difference!  I thought it was running well last fall when I put
it away, but I can't believe the difference!  It started without choking, ran
with little hesitation when cold, the pick-up and performance at temperature
was improved substantially, the engine ran smoother, and it ran cooler!  That
was the best $100 I ever spent!  I would recommend that if you have any
concerns about the condition or performance of your distributor, send it to
Jeff.  You will be amazed.  Disclaimer: No financial interest, yada, yada,
yada...       Doug Altman    ....o~'o