[Spridgets] Car in UK Getting Incredible Gas Mileage

Subject: [Spridgets] Car in UK Getting Incredible Gas Mileage
From: mdrowe at optonline.net (Michael Rowe)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:44:42 -0400
Here's one reason, and if he didn't mention this, you have to question
everything he said, especially the tax business.  If they want, the
government can increase gas taxes faster than you can fill a Spridget.

The gallon (abbreviation "gal"),[1] with the US and imperial gallon, is a
measure of volume. Historically it has had many definitions, but there are
three definitions in current use: the imperial gallon (? 4.546 L) which
since metrication is used colloquially in the United Kingdom and
semi-officially within Canada, the United States (liquid) gallon (? 3.79 L),
and the lesser used U.S. dry gallon (? 4.40 L). The gallon, be it the
imperial or U.S. gallon, is sometimes found in other English-speaking
countries.

Michael Rowe