Re: [Spridgets] Car in UK Getting Incredible Gas Mileage

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car in UK Getting Incredible Gas Mileage
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 18:27:19 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=13/PSBMjzVUOwzxmibmEOmPJdpcHCqZ+VkdBIaOltO0=; b=PoKr/y9uyeaDjHpZr5rStpIAnVfALX/m+dXna71XnlLPSEAdRlxusShvLArjmJBHHR axJxOaeUWf1oz502/AVsGt1GdWAJSUErUfmzMJusvc2Q9gY1hwTJc4Rs0iRV0MgWcPfq p7owe18T+C3Ey5NUgoi+LPmzpDFC5Rq1iDvN0em8o1EF8rtCppqur2AfBmArPFOB91B4 APGjK7oPLJn6Del9iJ/058IBREHf6jIv5nvhBsFcC2iF8a5dgYKpSmlaODF67kyC0ZXY LPDwXn/hGR9kqDv9Y5gsXr3FhBZK7NwUqqRdiSAe+P1URM0kksKDRR9P/qv4GP2D4slV f43g==
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
Don't forget the other, often ignored fact, that ALL of our elected
officials have been bought by the highest bidder.
And WE are not even allowed into the auction.

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net